Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weepy Me!

How often do you cry? I'm sure everyone feels soppy once in a while. And honestly I have nothing against wetting the hankies. If you ask my friend, I bet they have never seen me shedding those gloomy tears ever. Neither do I remember crying in front of them. For a person who do not cry in public, I've seen I do indulge myself quite often in it in private. If I exclude my Parents, Sister, & Hubby I don't remember ever shedding my golden tears in front of any damn body. And I take great pride in saying so. It just sometimes gives me a sense of satisfaction that I have not been spilling beans in front of everybody, what ever be the problem. But recently I've been shedding tears for all the wrong reasons. I have found myself weeping seeing someone sing really well. This is so unlike me.."I cant be getting all emotional over a performance". The other day I was watching this singing reality show, where this Kid sang really well. That was all it took for me to became all glittery eyes and shaky voice. I told myself "don't make a fool of yourself ", "don't give Mrinal a Kodak moment", the few deep breaths where my saving grace that day. I feel usually all choked up seeing a glorious moment, I remember choking up while watching Olympics, with player standing in a podium with the Olympic Gold medal and their National Anthem on the back ground. But my frequency has relatively increased. God knows where this crying business will take me. I guess it runs in the family. I've quite often seen my Mum & Sister mopping their tears in such silly scenarios before anyone caught them & pretending everythings fine. Well now I know why they do that & me being an extention of them is only obvious I've the same trait. Guess we "Chanda's" are like that. We cry over petty things and become stronger when it comes to punches. Getting Old am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment