Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good Riddance to last week!

It is turning out to be such a bad week. Starting Monday before I can reach my cubicle I received all the gory details of what could not be happening in near future from my so called Boss. I was down in the dumps since than. And the fact that I've been working so hard on this project simply makes it even worse. Neways I've learned my lessons from this so called "growing up" in job situation. Worse part is, even booking my tickets for Bhilai is also not lifting my moods. I am trying my best to stop brooding and not to indulge in self-pity. From past few days I've driven Hubby mad with my incessant queries and my Mum is on the receiving end of some of the crankiness. Since that fateful day all I am doing in office is CHILL. Reading online books, peeping on others Facebook profiles, eating away in Bhaji and feeling rotten at the end of the day. Gosh I've to accept the facts and look forward. Somehow at this moment the agony aunt's recommendation are not doing any wonders for me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment