Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ramblings



After I joined Times, me & Hubby started traveling together. This everyday drive of 70 Km (to & fro) has become very interesting. And now I hate to thing of a time when we've to stop it in future (that will happen once my project shifts to Noida). I love this Gurgaon-Faridabad road a lot, it simply reminds me of European movies, where they show these long & unwinding road among beautiful scenery. Though the scenery is not even a fraction good as we see on the movie , but still this road touches many unknown villages and plateaus, with road side dhabas and if we are lucky enough we get to see Iguana and Neel Gai. There is this really interesting red sand Plateau we see everyday , it reminds me of Utah, Mrinal calls it my own "Utah Dessert"as I've discovered it. Many a times we stopped by it and took pictures. But some how the pictures never did justice to it's beauty. Since I joined Times evening binging has became a ritual for us. We have been having this tidbit scrumptious nothings almost everyday. We have tried every single dish in the menu of Bhaiji Dhaba (Bhaiji da Dhaba is the favorite haunt of AMEX & Indiatimes staff, come to Golf course road & you will know) next to our office, once we got bored of it, we developed a taste for Lankan food, once we are done with it , we started having Crepes & Waffles. Mrinal being an egg freak never missed that 2 egg sausage omlette & me being a Chinese freak I'm always game for dry Chilly chicken ( actually Chilly Chicken never taste as good as it does in Bhilai). The best part is this companionship that we (me & hubby) are sharing, it has been three years since we' got married, & every year their is something new about us being together. Every day we both are growing as a person and together in our relationship. The fights have became ever so interesting so is our camaraderie. His incessant teasing never bores me, his knowledge regarding any topic never fails to impress me and his 'no words' approach always irritates me. Sometimes when we bump into each other in office, this sudden rush of feeling is what makes it so special. And when we are fighting all hell break loose, & time flies into oblivion..!

P.S. That is my Utah Pixs taken from the car.


TAG: Utah, Times, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bhilai

No comments:

Post a Comment